Wednesday, November 16, 2011

A Zoological Engagement Shoot

Courtesy of my beloved sister-in-law, Haley, Kenny and I spent a fun sunny afternoon at the Oregon Zoo taking some engagement pictures. She is starting up her own photography business and is very talented. Check her out here. Our pictures are not on the website yet, so I'll display a few here.

*For my fellow budget conscious brides: it's all about who you know. You will be surprised who can help out with wedding necessities in our social circle, and their circles. I have been able to find many things via Facebook friends, friends or family who just got married, or who have been involved in certain aspects of the wedding business. Plus, many photographers have complementary engagement shoots when you purchase your wedding package. I found my wedding photographer through referral: Jennifer O'Donnell Photography. We will be having a complementary engagement shoot with her probably after the holidays—so look forward to some snowy love bird photos!

1 comment: