Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Sleighbells, Fir Trees, & Christmas Houses


Back in September, Kenny and I ventured to Sleighbells Christmas Tree Farm, in search of the perfect tree. Mission accomplished, tagged, cut, and prepared for pick-up, Kenny, his mom, one of his best men, and I went out for breakfast and jingled all the way to the tree farm.



Once we had the tree, and our much needed decorations (and fudge) from the gift shop, we traveled back to Kenny's home, where I decorated, made hot apple cider, and bean dip (while watching Scrooged and listening to Christmas music of course!).


We also picked out our very first Department 56 Christmas house. We are going to start the tradition of purchasing a house each Christmas to add to our collection and hopefully make a village.


Kenny in front of his Christmas tree. And me after I finished decorating it.


1 comment: