Thursday, March 8, 2012

Snow Bunny Love: A Snowy Engagement Shoot

This afternoon I opened the mailbox and low and behold, our engagement pictures arrived from Jennifer O'Donnell Photography! I did a little excited skip and the neighbor's dog barked at me. I quickly looked around to see if anyone saw me beside the dog, saw no one, and shrugged it off. It's not every day you receive engagement pictures in the mail!

At the end of last month, Jenny O'Donnell shared our Mt. Hood session on her blog, and now I would like to share some of our favorites. They turned out beautifully and I can't wait for our wedding day when we can take even more pictures to document our love!




In two days will be our five month mark until the wedding! We can't wait to share that special day with everyone we love!

No comments:

Post a Comment