Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Our Save-the-Dates


Despite all the busyness of the last few weeks, I was able to take some time to sit down and finish my save-the-dates. It is so helpful to have the help and support system of friends and family—without them I probably would not have been able to send them out by our six month mark (yes, six months on February 10th! I can hardly believe it myself!). Thank you to my wonderful friend and wedding planner for designing the vintage telegram-style save-the-dates, my wonderful sister-in-law for taking our engagement photos, and my loving future mother-in-law for addressing most of the envelopes. I could not have completed them in time without you all!

So toward the end of last week, with the Etta James Pandora Radio Station playing in the background and some of my favorite Greek yogurt for fuel, I stuffed and sealed, stuffed and sealed until the sun set.

Front of the Save-the-Dates w/ photos by Haley Danielle Photography
Back of the Save-the-Dates
Complete with silver "S" wax seal.
Getting the wax seals just perfect is harder than it looks.
Finally! I can now check off save-the-dates from my ginormous list of wedding To-Dos! I just can't wait until I can finally say "I Do!"

No comments:

Post a Comment