Friday, January 6, 2012

A Blog after My Own Heart

OK, so here it is. So we all know who Zooey Deschanel is right? Adorable actress from Elf and 500 Days of Summer, and more recently from her hit new TV show "New Girl," as well as the ever popular "She & Him" (sweet, lyrical vocals). Well, if you did not know already, Zooey partnered up with a producer and a blogger genius to bring us HelloGiggles, an entertainment blog for all the intelligent, lovely ladies out there. And I have to say (after my dad kept telling me to look at "Zooey's blog"), that I am in blog heaven! There is not a single thing I have come across that does not resonate with me or that I do not say "Oh, I love that!" So if you need to kill some time on this cold, winters night while you're watching outside your window hoping and praying for snow (like I am), check out HelloGiggles and you'll get swept in too! (Oh, by the way, Zooey is a January baby too—her birthday is exactly 10 days after mine! Seriously, could she be my kindred spirit?)

To conclude this blog post I think I will leave you with a Zooey video (featured with her 500 Days of Summer costar) from New Years Eve. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment